How to Use Bluetooth® in Your Jeep® Wrangler
One of the most convenient aspects of the Jeep® Wrangler’s Uconnect® system is Bluetooth® connectivity. With Bluetooth®, you’re able to stream audio from your phone and make important phone calls without having to take your eyes off the road. If you’re not sure how to pair your smartphone, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Make sure that your Jeep® Wrangler and smartphone are both on. On your smartphone, ensure that the Bluetooth® feature is activated.
- On your Uconnect® touch screen, fine the “Phone” icon. Press that, and then press “Yes.”
- In your smartphone, go to the options or settings and find Bluetooth®. You should see Uconnect® or Wrangler as an option for pairing.
- Upon selecting Uconnect® for pairing, you’ll be asked to put in a four-digit PIN that will appear on the Wrangler’s display.
- Once pairing has been completed, you can set your phone as a favorite. Now, you can access Bluetooth® features using the Uconnect® Phone button on the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Steps may vary slightly depending on your device, carrier, and operating system, as well as on the version of Uconnect® your Wrangler has. For more specific instructions, you can input your information at the Mopar® Bluetooth® pairing page. Or, if you need help, you can always swing by Paulding CDJR and we’ll help you get linked up.